Wednesday, May 11, 2011

SUCCESS!!

I have done it!! I have managed to figure out a way to write during my hectic day! I feel like I have caught a life preserver thrown by...myself!

In my job, I do not have the ability for a Twitter-inspired (and supported) #1k1hr, so I was not sure how to incorporate writing into my workday. When I get home, after Thing 1 Thing 2 and Squishy (poor baby, I'll have to change her nickname before she ends up with a complex) are in bed, I am so done I just want to relax with a glass of wine and a book that's already been written.

But I have found the magic formula - instead of #1k1hr where I aim for 1000 words in an hour, I am going to aim for the more reasonable #1/4k/1/4hr where I go for 250 words in 15 minutes, and try to hit 4 of these in a day.

Ahhh...sanity restored!

Annnnd...GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ponderings...